Saturday, June 30, 2012

GREGSKY'S FREE AGENT FRENZY PREDICTION GAME


   As we approach the start of the free agent period on Sunday, I thought it would be fun to take a look into the crystal ball and use my amazing “Kreskin-like” abilities as a prognosticator to see just where some of the top free agents will be landing.

*DISCLAIMER* - Keep in mind that this exercise is intended for entertainment only. That means it is purely for fun and should not be used as a guide or strategy for any gambling purpose or money making endeavor. Especially since all predictions are made from someone suffering a coffee induced haze and all thoughts within are channeled through the brain of someone so hyped up on caffeine he can feel his hair growing.




Now on to the fun…

Ahh…yes…the picture is becoming clear…I see Alex Semin skating alongside Pavel Datsyuk…yes so it shall be…Semin becomes a Red Wing.

Hmmm…the crystal ball is still seeing red…it seems that the Wings are not done dipping into the pool…WOW!!! …what a splash!!! The Red Wings sign Ryan Suter!!!

Now I see that the Avs want to get in on the act…they snap up Juri Hudler in a quick move

What’s this? It seems that Sami Salo is now a Penguin…the crystal ball has shown this to be so

The Dallas stars so it seems…yes…it is the Stars pulling P.A. Parenteau from the pool

Uh-oh…so many tears…what can this possibly mean? Oh I see it clearly now…Zach stays a Devil

Oh my…say it’s not so…well it must be…the crystal ball wouldn’t steer me wrong…would it? It is telling me that Shane Doan is now in a Dallas Stars sweater!!!

Good news for Leafs Nation…Matt Carle signs with Toronto!!!

Looks like Ray Whitney is putting on a familiar sweater…nothing could be finer than to be in Carolina!!!

My crystal ball is showing me an old goat…what can this mean? Oh…I see it now…Jagr re-ups with Philly

The Avs are getting back into the fray…well…look at that…they sign Dustin Penner

Okay crystal ball…you have shown some interesting UFA signings…but can you show me any trades?

Yes…that’s it…well it’s a little fuzzy…can’t see the returns…but it looks like Rick Nash is wearing a Sens sweater…wait…something else is coming through…Luongo going back to the Panthers…wow…what’s this? …one more? …oh…okay…it looks like Bobby Ryan in a Rangers sweater



Well…the crystal ball has gone dark…I guess that’s as much “frenzy” as it is willing to show. I guess we will just have to wait and see how accurate these predictions come Sunday…here’s hoping your team snags everyone on your wish list.

No comments: